Bringing out the Big Guns

When my sister called me on the fly to do an arrangement for her boss for her birthday I was more than happy to accommodate. Nik said it had to be fabulous and pretty so I immediately thought of peonies and dahlias, two of the most beloved flowers in the universe. I ran to the Flower Trade Market and was able to score a beautiful mercury glass goblet from Accent Decor. The dainty pink hydrangea was used to base my design. The soft feathery foliage is Grevillea Ivanhoe and it formed my lines along with the Cafe au Lait Dahlias. I accented with Festivus Maximus Peonies and filled in with spray roses.   There ya have it. Moral of the story, if you want to make a statement bring out the big guns and use mammoth dahlias. You can't go wrong. 




















Comments

Popular Posts