Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Sexiest Bikini Ever!

Roses are by far the most popular flowers used in the floral industry and design. I personally love using them because they add great value, are affordable, and there are so many varieties to choose from.  There are hybrids, sweethearts, garden, floribundas, and spray roses.  I'm certain there are many more I haven't mention or even have seen. This particular rose I'm featuring in my blog is called Bikini. It's a gorgeous sunshiny yellow rose with a large petal count.  It is cupped shaped and opens to a whopping 4"-5" in diameter. It has a tremendous shelf life and is an easy rose to use in bouquet work as well as centerpieces.  I've styled it with antique hydrangea, white lisianthus, cream and blush ranunculus, babe spray roses and white immature flowering dogwood branches. Keeping company is my beloved wishing pig.











No comments:

Post a Comment