Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Click Click Boom

Photography has evolved a great deal since the days of film developing and disposable flashes. Today there is a gamete of photo apps and widgets to make your images unique and creative. Here are a few examples of some of my very favorite shots and the effects I used to enhance them.

The beautiful woman is my sister Nikki in 2007. The first picture is the original and was taken with a Fuji Digital camera. The image below was enhanced with Infinicam

This Mercury was taken with a Nikon D50, standard Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II AF-S DX lens. The first image is the original. The second image I used an app on my IPad called Photo Toaster.

This photo of bright green clump moss was taken in Hamburg Pennsylvania at Pinnacle Point along the Appalachian Trail. The image was capture with a HP Photosmart R927 digital camera. The first picture is the original and the one below was enhanced with a cool app called pixlr-o-matic.

Original image capture with an Iphone 3G when I was attending the 2011 New York Gift Show. Enhanced with PhotoShop app to crop and effects by Hipstamatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment