Pretty in Pink





Mother's Day is tomorrow so why not do something real special and different for Mom. Sure plants, candy, and flowers are the traditional gifts but with a little thought and effort you can make it her day extra special. Make her space at the table super pretty and it will make her day memorable. Creating a unique table setting does not have to be expensive. I actually set this up with everything I already have. I cut fresh Weigela from my garden, washed it in mild detergent to remove any bugs and placed it in a clear vase for a fresh picked look. I added a cute souffle cup of Weigela to Mom's place setting. Adding mixed matched silverware is charming and also creates a cottage type feel to the table. These are my everyday dishes but adding a linen napkin makes it a bit more formal for special occasions. Giving mom her own perfectly pink chocolate dipped strawberries complete this thoughtful gift to Mom.

Comments

Popular Posts