Sunday, August 2, 2009

Constant State of Art


Something inside me sees art in everything I look at. I could look at the simplest thing like a cashmere sweater or a head of lettuce and my mind races to find floral elements that would harmonize with it or how I could photograph it to make it interesting. I’m not sure why this happens but it keeps my mind always working, turning and yearning for new sights. I love that I see colors and textures in a constant state of art. It has been my passion for as long as I can remember to make things beautiful, inspire people, and learn all there is about art and all its mediums.


Valerie

4 comments:

  1. I love that I have a sister that is so artistic and creative...it really come in handy when you are planning your son's 7th birthday party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog Val, I'll stop back often to check it out!
    JOHN Johnston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the support. It means so much to me.
    ~Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a nice post Val. And thanks for including us in your "blogroll". I'm gonna add you to my bookmarks and will be sure to check back often.

    ReplyDelete